Board of Supervisor’s Meeting
September 16, 2015
This was an informational meeting only as only two supervisors were present: Mike Rinker and William Austin.
October 3rd – Touch a Truck at Tuske’s Park
October 10th – Hazardous Waste Drop-off event at NCC Main Campus
Light at Friedenstahl Avenue and Route 191
- Following revisions to the storm water improvements by Newton Engineering, the final report has been filed with PennDOT
- State Representative Joe Emrick has called PennDOT to expedite the review
- Details have been worked out with all affected property owners
- Once the HOP(Highway Occupancy Permit) is issued, the township will set up a Public Meeting to answer any questions
Community Day – held on September 5th at Tuske’s Park
- 400 wrist bands for rides were sold which covered the costs of the rides
- Enough money was made that there will be some left over to use for next year’s event
- Mulching is underway at 4 local parks. Everything should be finished by October 2nd.
Becky Bartlett is a candidate for Upper Nazareth Supervisor. The election is on November 3rd.